Victor A. Rotolo has been named to the list of New Jersey Super Lawyers for 2015, marking the tenth consecutive year of selection for Victor. Each year no more than five percent of the lawyers in New Jersey receive this honor.
Victor A. Rotolo holds a rating of "superb" in Avvo, an online, unbiased rating resource of lawyers and doctors. The "superb" rating, based on Victor's numerical score of 10 out of 10, is the highest available through Avvo.
Avvo empowers consumers by rating doctors and lawyers utilizing a consistent mathematical model that considers education, years of experience, disciplinary history, professional achievement, client ratings, and other industry-specific, relevant factors to assess qualifications. Avvo, which is short for "avvocato," the Italian word for lawyer, was founded in 2006 and has been helping consumers since that time.
In 2013 Victor Rotolo graciously accepted The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers' invitation for membership and was honored to renew it again in 2015. The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers is comprised of the "premier trial lawyers from each state in the nation who meet stringent qualifications as civil plaintiff and/or criminal defense trial lawyers" per its website. With membership limited to "the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and public profile," Victor joins the most qualified attorneys from each state.
Victor Rotolo was selected to New Jersey's Top-Rated Lawyers list for 2013 and 2014, qualification for which is based upon peer review ratings collected by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell. This distinguished achievement is bestowed on attorneys who have achieved a preeminent rating of "AV" from Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the attorney's professional excellence and high ethical principles.
The National Academy of Family Law Attorneys selected Victor A. Rotolo to receive the Academy’s Top 10 Attorney Award for 2014. The Academy chooses ten attorneys per state from the more than one million practicing lawyers in the country to receive this award based on their expertise in the area of family law.
If winning the case is critical, then choosing the right law firm is the most important decision you can make. You should be very selective when choosing an attorney. Victor A. Rotolo is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, whose membership is limited to those attorneys that have won cases with a million dollar plus award settlements.
Formerly a distinguished member of the City of Elizabeth Police Department, Victor A. Rotolo has a unique, multi–faceted background and experience of enforcing, upholding and defending the law in the State of New Jersey.
Victor was appointed by the New Jersey Supreme Court to the Supreme Court of New Jersey District XIII Ethics Committee from 2009 to 2011 and was honored to serve as both the Vice Chair and Chair.
Victor A. Rotolo is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney. Only two percent of all NJ lawyers are certified by the Supreme Court in NJ as a Civil Trial Attorney. With over 80 years of combined experience, nobody works harder or smarter than the five–attorney law team at The Rotolo Law Firm.
Martindale-Hubbell is the oldest nationally recognized legal reference company in the country that rates attorneys and law firms. The highest rating of “AV” signifies that a lawyer has reached the height of professional excellence and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity by the bench and bar. Victor Rotolo and The Rotolo Law Firm have achieved the rating of “AV,” and are honored to be members of Martindale–Hubbell's Bar Register of Pre–Eminent Lawyers. The firm takes enormous pride in making every client its most important client.
Victor A. Rotolo is a member of the American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA) and has been named as one of the Top 100 Litigation Lawyers in New Jersey since 2013 by this Society. The Society is a nationwide organization of attorneys whose legal credentials are stellar, with its members held to the highest professional standard. In addition, the ASLA recognizes those attorneys that are committed to community engagement. Membership in ASLA is by invitation only and is limited to no more than 2% of all attorneys nationwide.
Victor A. Rotolo and The Rotolo Law Firm legal team actively commit to serving the needs of the community on many levels by individual involvement in community outreach programs with youth, serving on not-for-profit boards, and volunteering in local, not-for-profit organizations. The ASLA values community involvement, and Victor and his legal team are proud to be honored by this Society.
To learn more about the ASLA, visit the ASLA website.
The National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys selected Victor A. Rotolo to receive the Academy’s Top 10 Attorney Award for the State of New Jersey for 2015. The Academy chooses ten attorneys per state to receive this award based on the attorneys’ hard work and dedication in protecting the rights of the accused.
For more information on award selection criteria, please click: Selection Criteria Process.
- Split Custody: Is It Ever a Good Idea to Separate Siblings? A recent article on msn.com disclosed that Jon Gosselin of the former TLC television series, Jon and Kate Plus 8, was seeking emergency custody of one
- Joint Custody Arrangements Can Limit Stress for Children of Divorce Divorce ranks among the top five most stressful life events. Not only are the adults involved affected by this stress, but their children can suffer
- Judge Approves the Use of Facebook to Notify an Absent Spouse about Divorce Intentions There is little question that for many people social media has become a popular way of communicating milestones and accomplishments with close friends
- Dangers of Aggressive Driving to Be Covered in Drivers' Training Aggressive driving takes on many forms. It can be exhibited by excessive speed, tailgating, failure to signal, unsafe lane changes, illegal passing,
- Homeowners Should Assess the Risks before Installing a Trampoline on Their Property Trampolines have long been a favorite form of fun and exercise for children and adults alike. Now with the warmer weather approaching and thoughts
- Before Booking Your Vacation, Make Sure You Are Protected Against Accidental Injury Recent economic conditions have opened the door to new opportunities designed to make money for the creative entrepreneur while at the same time