Martindale-Hubbell is the oldest nationally recognized legal reference company in the country that rates attorneys and law firms. The highest rating of “AV” signifies that a lawyer has reached the height of professional excellence and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity by the bench and bar. Victor Rotolo and The Rotolo Law Firm have achieved the rating of “AV,” and are honored to be members of Martindale–Hubbell's Bar Register of Pre–Eminent Lawyers. The firm takes enormous pride in making every client its most important client.
Victor A. Rotolo has been named by New Jersey Super Lawyers as one of the top attorneys in New Jersey for 2014, which marks the ninth consecutive year of selection for Victor. Each year no more than five percent of the lawyers in New Jersey receive this honor.
Victor A. Rotolo is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney. Only two percent of all NJ lawyers are certified by the Supreme Court in NJ as a Civil Trial Attorney. With over 80 years of combined experience, nobody works harder or smarter than the five–attorney law team at The Rotolo Law Firm.
Formerly a distinguished member of the City of Elizabeth Police Department, Victor A. Rotolo has a unique, multi–faceted background and experience of enforcing, upholding and defending the law in the State of New Jersey.
Victor was appointed by the New Jersey Supreme Court to the Supreme Court of New Jersey District XIII Ethics Committee from 2009 to 2011 and was honored to serve as both the Vice Chair and Chair.
Victor A. Rotolo holds a rating of "superb" in Avvo, an online, unbiased rating resource of lawyers and doctors. The "superb" rating, based on Victor's numerical score of 10 out of 10, is the highest available through Avvo.
Avvo empowers consumers by rating doctors and lawyers utilizing a consistent mathematical model that considers education, years of experience, disciplinary history, professional achievement, client ratings, and other industry-specific, relevant factors to assess qualifications. Avvo, which is short for "avvocato," the Italian word for lawyer, was founded in 2006 and has been helping consumers since that time.
If winning the case is critical, then choosing the right law firm is the most important decision you can make. You should be very selective when choosing an attorney. Victor A. Rotolo is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, whose membership is limited to those attorneys that have won cases with a million dollar plus award settlements.
In 2013 Victor Rotolo graciously accepted The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers' invitation for membership and was honored to renew it in 2014. The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers is comprised of the "premier trial lawyers from each state in the nation who meet stringent qualifications as civil plaintiff and/or criminal defense trial lawyers" per its website. With membership limited to "the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and public profile," Victor joins the most qualified attorneys from each state.
Victor Rotolo was selected to New Jersey's Top-Rated Lawyers list for 2013 and 2014, qualification for which is based upon peer review ratings collected by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell. This distinguished achievement is bestowed on attorneys who have achieved a preeminent rating of "AV" from Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the attorney's professional excellence and high ethical principles.
Victor A. Rotolo is a member of the American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA) and was named as one of the Top 100 Litigation Lawyers in New Jersey for 2013 and 2014 by this Society. The Society is a nationwide organization of attorneys whose legal credentials are stellar, with its members held to the highest professional standard. In addition, the ASLA recognizes those attorneys that are committed to community engagement. Membership in ASLA is by invitation only and is limited to no more than 2% of all attorneys nationwide.
Victor A. Rotolo and The Rotolo Law Firm legal team actively commit to serving the needs of the community on many levels by individual involvement in community outreach programs with youth, serving on not-for-profit boards, and volunteering in local, not-for-profit organizations. The ASLA values community involvement, and Victor and his legal team are proud to be honored by this Society.
To learn more about the ASLA, visit the ASLA website.
For more information on award selection criteria, please click: Selection Criteria Process.
- As Nation Observes Domestic Violence Awareness Month, NJ Lawmakers Debate Bill to Track Abusers Almost five months after it was due, the State's Attorney General's Office issued its report on a proposed bill that would allow for electronic
- Governor Signs Revisions to State's Alimony Laws Governor Chris Christie recently signed into law long-debated changes to the State's alimony laws. The new laws represent the first significant
- Could New Jersey Parents Face Stiffer Penalties for Leaving Children in Cars? It takes only minutes for the temperature inside a parked car to rise to dangerous levels and that can prove tragic for families when a child is left
- October is Pedestrian Safety Awareness Month A fact sheet compiled by the U.S. Department of Transportation's National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and released this past April
- Poll: NJ Drivers Continue to Engage in Distracting Behaviors Despite Awareness of Their Risks Despite the efforts of law enforcement agencies throughout the State to curtail distracted driving practices, New Jersey motorists admittedly continue
- Lawmakers Seek to Reduce Injuries among Student Athletes Sports are a great way to keep our youth fit and active, but they do carry risks. Take for example last week's reports on not one but two major league