Martindale-Hubbell is the oldest nationally recognized legal reference company in the country that rates attorneys and law firms. The highest rating of “AV” signifies that a lawyer has reached the height of professional excellence and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity by the bench and bar. Victor Rotolo and The Rotolo Law Firm have achieved the rating of “AV,” and are honored to be members of Martindale–Hubbell's Bar Register of Pre–Eminent Lawyers. The firm takes enormous pride in making every client its most important client.
Victor A. Rotolo has been named by New Jersey Super Lawyers as one of the top attorneys in New Jersey for 2014, which marks the ninth consecutive year of selection for Victor. Each year no more than five percent of the lawyers in New Jersey receive this honor.
Victor A. Rotolo is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney. Only two percent of all NJ lawyers are certified by the Supreme Court in NJ as a Civil Trial Attorney. With over 80 years of combined experience, nobody works harder or smarter than the five–attorney law team at The Rotolo Law Firm.
Formerly a distinguished member of the City of Elizabeth Police Department, Victor A. Rotolo has a unique, multi–faceted background and experience of enforcing, upholding and defending the law in the State of New Jersey.
Victor was appointed by the New Jersey Supreme Court to the Supreme Court of New Jersey District XIII Ethics Committee from 2009 to 2011 and was honored to serve as both the Vice Chair and Chair.
Victor A. Rotolo holds a rating of "superb" in Avvo, an online, unbiased rating resource of lawyers and doctors. The "superb" rating, based on Victor's numerical score of 10 out of 10, is the highest available through Avvo.
Avvo empowers consumers by rating doctors and lawyers utilizing a consistent mathematical model that considers education, years of experience, disciplinary history, professional achievement, client ratings, and other industry-specific, relevant factors to assess qualifications. Avvo, which is short for "avvocato," the Italian word for lawyer, was founded in 2006 and has been helping consumers since that time.
If winning the case is critical, then choosing the right law firm is the most important decision you can make. You should be very selective when choosing an attorney. Victor A. Rotolo is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, whose membership is limited to those attorneys that have won cases with a million dollar plus award settlements.
In 2013 Victor Rotolo graciously accepted The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers' invitation for membership and was honored to renew it in 2014. The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers is comprised of the "premier trial lawyers from each state in the nation who meet stringent qualifications as civil plaintiff and/or criminal defense trial lawyers" per its website. With membership limited to "the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and public profile," Victor joins the most qualified attorneys from each state.
Victor Rotolo was selected to New Jersey's Top-Rated Lawyers list for 2013, qualification for which is based upon peer review ratings collected by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell. This distinguished achievement is bestowed on attorneys who have achieved a preeminent rating of "AV" from Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the attorney's professional excellence and high ethical principles.
Victor A. Rotolo is a member of the American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA) and was named as one of the Top 100 Litigation Lawyers in New Jersey for 2013 and 2014 by this Society. The Society is a nationwide organization of attorneys whose legal credentials are stellar, with its members held to the highest professional standard. In addition, the ASLA recognizes those attorneys that are committed to community engagement. Membership in ASLA is by invitation only and is limited to no more than 2% of all attorneys nationwide.
Victor A. Rotolo and The Rotolo Law Firm legal team actively commit to serving the needs of the community on many levels by individual involvement in community outreach programs with youth, serving on not-for-profit boards, and volunteering in local, not-for-profit organizations. The ASLA values community involvement, and Victor and his legal team are proud to be honored by this Society.
To learn more about the ASLA, visit the ASLA website.
- Restraining Orders Don’t Go Away Until Rescinded by the Court Restraining orders don’t just go away. That’s the lesson one New York couple learned after a routine traffic stop in New Jersey led to the driver’s ....
- Enforcing Alimony Payments across State Lines When alimony is awarded as part of a legal separation or divorce settlement, it becomes a legally binding agreement enforceable by the court. As such, ....
- Court Paves the Way for Parents to Share in Liability for Their Children’s Harassing Behavior In 2011 New Jersey adopted its Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights in response to the Federal Government’s efforts to protect people, especially children, ....
- Case Addresses How Far Parents’ Financial Obligation to Children Should Extend A current New Jersey case involving a Morris County high school girl who is suing her parents for support brings to light several questions regarding ....
- Judge Denies Motion for Yet another Trial in Case of Carpenter Injured in Falling Elevator A New Jersey Superior Court judge earlier this month denied a motion for yet another trial in the case of a Sussex County carpenter who was injured in ....
- Dangers of Distracted Driving Highlighted Throughout April Tomorrow begins National Distracted Driving Awareness Month and law enforcement officials in Somerset County as well as other communities will step ....
- Two Recent Blasts Serve as Reminders to Take Precautions to Avoid Gas Explosions In the past two weeks, two major explosions occurred in New Jersey and neighboring New York City, resulting in lost lives, numerous injuries and ....
- Data: Safety Restraint Laws Do Save Lives The number of motor vehicle fatalities across the country has steadily been declining. (1) New Jersey is in line with these national statistics, ....