Victor A. Rotolo, Founder of
The Rotolo Law Firm and former
Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Lebanon, NJ, The Rotolo Law Firm provides legal representation to clients primarily from Central New Jersey including Hunterdon County, Somerset County, Warren County and the surrounding communities. The Firm’s team of nine attorneys, led by Victor A. Rotolo, focuses on Divorce and Family Law, Personal Injury Law, Criminal Defense, Motor Vehicle Violations, and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Comprised of a team of legal professionals whose aggregate experience exceeds 120 years, The Rotolo Law Firm is additionally supported by a knowledgeable administrative staff, all of whom maintain the considerable standards of quality and excellence upon which the Firm was founded.
The reputation The Rotolo Law Firm has achieved is the culmination of years of providing legal representation, delivered with proactive concern in handling its clients' interests.
The legal advocates at The Rotolo Law Firm are committed to protecting the rights and best interests of its clients while pursuing litigation philosophies utilizing tactics designed to develop cost-effective strategies.
Victor Rotolo, founder of the Firm, comments about the Firm's overall philosophy as follows: "At The Rotolo Law Firm, serving our clients is our first priority. As a client, you will be apprised of the status of your case on a continual basis, as it proceeds. Your phone calls will be returned in a timely fashion, and we will always take the time to discuss your concerns and questions. When you become our client, we make these commitments to you."
Formerly a member of the City of Elizabeth Police Department, Victor A. Rotolo has the background and experience of enforcing, upholding and defending the law in the State of New Jersey.
Victor was appointed by the New Jersey Supreme Court to the Supreme Court of New Jersey District XIII Ethics Committee from 2009 to 2011 and was honored to serve as both the Vice Chair and Chair.
marking his eleventh year of inclusion on this list. The list of New Jersey Super Lawyers is generated by the Thomson Reuters organization that employs the
following methodology and set of standards to compile the list each year. Super Lawyers Selection Methodology [No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.]
Certified Civil Trial Attorney
Victor A. Rotolo is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney.
"A certified attorney is more than just an attorney who specializes in a particular area of law. A New Jersey attorney who is certified by the Supreme Court as a civil trial attorney must have:
- been a member in good standing of the New Jersey bar for over 5 years
- demonstrated a substantial level of experience in civil trial law
- been favorably evaluated by other attorneys and judges familiar with his or her work
- taken and passed a written examination in civil trial law."
In 1996 Victor A. Rotolo achieved and has maintained since then the highest rating of "AV" by Martindale-Hubbell, the oldest nationally recognized legal reference company in the country. Martindale-Hubbell employs the following methodology and set standards to determine ratings. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings Methodology [No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court.]
* * *
Call for a Consultation
Call our Lebanon, NJ office today (908-534-7900) to discuss any legal situation confronting you. The Rotolo Law Firm stands ready to serve your legal needs.
- Car Seats and Late-Model Cars: Looking for a Proper Fit Just as New Jersey parents were adapting to new car seat laws that went into effect this past September 1, a new study gives them something else to
- Did Marriage Equality Bill Fail to Protect the Children? When the U.S. Supreme Court handed down its decision that paved the way for legally-sanctioned, same-sex marriages, it granted couples in those unions
- Special Needs Children Require Special Considerations when Parents Divorce Divorce affects every family member, but it can be especially difficult for families with special needs children. In the process of obtaining a
- Keyless Ignitions: A Convenience or A Safety Hazard? Most new cars today come equipped with a keyless ignition feature that allows the driver to start the car without ever taking the key from his or her
- Are Stricter Safety Regulations Required for Zip Lines? Zip lines can be found almost everywhere these days vacation resorts, summer camps, even schools, farms and backyards vying to attract the
- Halloween Injuries: Accessories That Put the Scare in Halloween Halloween is just around the corner and if you want a real scare, consider the following statistics: Halloween ranks among the top three holidays in